Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your nomination qualifies for the selected category (ies).
Rules for Entry
- All entries must be logistics products that serve the public or the industry.
- Your business is eligible to enter if it has been operational in its recent form for at least 2 years at the time of applying.
- If your entry relates to a specific project, it must have been completed and fully implemented at the time of applying.
- Any internet or technology products must have been operational for at least 1 year at the time of applying.
- CARGOCONNECT Awards retains the right to disqualify entries.
- All Entry Forms must be completed in English.
- Entries must reach by the published closing dates.
- Only complete entries will be considered.
- The decision of CARGOCONNECT Awards will be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
Rules for Nominations
- Rs 5000 will be levied as fee for each entry.
- The deadline for nomination entries is Sunday, 15th December 2019. The organisers reserve the right to reject the entries submitted after the deadline.
- Self-nomination is must.
- Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, a separate form must be completed for each entry. One can nominate oneself or the third party for nomination.
- Not more than one nomination to be made for each selected category.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.
- The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary the judges may request further information or clarifications from the entrants.
- The management reserves the right to withdraw, alter/modify or make amendments in any of the award categories only if required and found necessary at the last minute.
Entrants are expected to enable the judges to understand the merits. The form with their accomplishments must be submitted electronically. No entries will be accepted in hard copy.
All entries will be acknowledged immediately on submission. In case the acknowledgement is not received within 24 Hrs, kindly contact,
Mobile: +91 9810962016
Submission of the entry form confirms that the entering company or organisation understands and agrees to the Rules of the Scheme. Entrants will also be notified by e-mail if they are shortlisted.